Monday, June 23, 2008

I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!



Monday, April 28th Kara and Jonathan invited us to dinner at Woody's. When we arrived, Kara was at the truck with a huge, yet nervous grin on her face. She told me to come to the truck before I went into Woody's.

When I got over to the truck, she gave me a gift bag and inside was a little baby outfit and photo frame. I knew immediately what it meant, even though I was shocked! Right in the middle of them trying to get moved to their new house and along comes baby! It took Randy a little while to figure it all out, but that's a man for ya!

I swore it happened the night of Steffanie's wedding, but Jonathan says no...

So now I am going to be a grandma...or a Nonna, but we all know that babies call you what they want and there's no changing that!



HOW IT ALL BEGAN....


Kara and Jonathan were married on August 25th, 2007


No comments: