Monday, August 4, 2008

WE WENT SHOPPING!!!




Kara and I went shopping at Babies R Us on Saturday. Thank goodness she FINALLY picked out a bedding set. I bought the bedding set and wall border. Everything else she put on her baby registry. Really cute farm scene.

Boy how times have changed! There are like 100 different kinds of bottles, diapers, and everything! Even car seats and strollers are a complicated selection!!! The one item that just blew me away was this computerized baby swing! What happened to the old fashion "wind me up" and swing away??? And it didn't even swing, it kinda rocked back and forth!
I did find all kinds of NASCAR Jimmie Johnson stuff. Randy asked if I shopped for Clay or for me!!! The repair guy at the Sprint Store asked me and Kara what if Clay didn't like NASCAR...we both just laughed...it is in his genes!!! How could he not? I've already told Kara and Randy that one of them is going to have to give up their race ticket when Clay gets about 5 years old!!! He will be my little Track Brat (with a #48 shirt on)!!!
Donna

No comments: